This session will cover:
• Absolute immunities for prosecutorial, legislative, and judicial acts
• The standard for qualified immunity: What is clearly established law that a reasonable officer should know?
• The sequence for analyzing qualified immunity questions: Pearson v. Callahan and its significance
• Pleading in light of Ashcroft v. Iqbal
• Liabilities and immunities for private party defendants
*This webinar is pre-recorded video content along with real-time speaker interaction available via live chat room throughout the session.