This session will cover:
• Administrative remedies and procedures under the Immigration and Nationality Act for addressing apparent civil rights violations involving non-citizens
• Conditions of confinement in detention and other governmental actions against non-citizens
• Current litigation involving recent civil rights violations
• Employment discrimination and civil rights violations as a result of I-9 requirements and e-verify
• Identification of Section 1983, Bivens, and FTCA liability claims arising out of immigration law enforcement
*This webinar is pre-recorded video content along with real-time speaker interaction available via live chat room throughout the session.