This session will cover:
• Case analysis from both plaintiff’s and defendant’s perspective
• Discovery strategies
• Settlement: Evaluation and considerations for settlement conferences
• Qualified immunity – Is the motion available; when it is available; under what circumstances can the denial of a qualified immunity motion be appealed?
• Pre-trial order and jury instruction issues
• Trial strategies and evidence issues
• Closing argument considerations
• Post-trial motion practice
*This webinar is pre-recorded video content along with real-time speaker interaction available via live chat room throughout the session.